The Darul Iftaa Alumni Association has launched the AVP (Alumni Volunteer Programme). The programme aims to solicit Alumni from around the World in offering their services to the Darul Iftaa in the following dimensions:
1. Organizing and managing events and programmes
2. Delivering lectures and speeches
3. Reunions and meetings
4. Writing Articles and general content for Darul Iftaa websites
5. Managing non-alumni volunteer groups.
6. Soliciting and encouraging Alumni and non-alumni volunteering
7. Community Service
8. Transcribing media content
If you wish to join the AVP, kindly send an email to the Darul Iftaa Alumni Association with your contact details.
The Alumni Association of the Darul Iftaa welcomes non-alumni volunteerism in the following spheres:
1. Writing Articles and general content for Darul Iftaa websites
2. Transcribing media content
3. Community Service
4. Darul Iftaa events and programmes
If you wish to volunteer your services to the Darul Iftaa, kindly send an email to the Darul Iftaa Alumni Association with the following details:
1. Name, Surname & Age
2. Country, City, Physical Address & Postal Code
3. Contact Details (Email, mobile, home telephone)
5. How many hours per month are willing to give?
6. Area of interest/involvement (kindly enumerate one or more from the list)
7. Letter of endorsement/recommendation from local Aalim/Islamic Organization.
8. Motivational Letter
You will receive a confirmation email, volunteer code and volunteer certificate upon successful admission.